Background Image

Friday, May 6, 2011

Entering the world of Blogging

I never thought I would be entering the world of blogging...but here I am! It is intimidating to me because of the time commitment and because I can be computer challenged at times :-) However, I'm praying this blog will be a blessing to other stay-at-home pastor's wives and moms while also helping friends and family keep up with us.

Just this past weekend my husband, Paul, became the new Associate/Music pastor for a church in West Virginia. We will be relocating from Lynchburg, VA where I currently work full-time at Liberty University. I am looking forward to finally being able to stay at home with our little boy, Joshua, who is 7 months old. I am truly a blessed woman to be counted among those who have children and a loving husband.


As we start this moving process, the idea of buying and decorating our first house there thrills me! It will be interesting to learn how to incorporate Victorian/shabby chic decor with my husband's love of everything country.

Stay tuned for the ever changing life of the Webels.

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging! :) I gave you a little starter shout on my blog. Hope you get some followers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have another stalker!! ;) i can't wait to see where God leads you, dearest friend. love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an exciting journey you are about to begin! Hope the move goes well, looking forward to future posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome! I am following you through Ohh Baby Designs :) Can't wait to see more posts from you!

    www.elephantstrunkllb.com

    ReplyDelete